Ƶ students on campus

Web Accessibility Notice

Ƶ is committed to equal access to web content. If you need to request web content in an alternate format or have comments or suggestions on the accessibility of our website, please contact the Chief Information Officer at cio@salisbury.edu. Information on how to file a grievance pursuant to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 or the Americans with Disabilities Act (Title II), please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at equity@salisbury.edu; or at the Office of Institutional Equity Website

Please also consult Ƶ's Policy Prohibiting Non-Sex Based Discrimination